What personal information do we collect?
Loyalty Pet Treats values our customers and respects their privacy. You may give us personal information about yourself, such as your name, address, phone number and email address as part of your use of this site. If you do not give us this information we may not be able to provide you with goods or services.
We collect information about you through our websites in an effort to improve your shopping experience, as well as communicate with you about our products and promotions. We do not sell or rent your information to third parties; however we do use other companies and individuals to perform services on our behalf, such as delivering packages, sending emails and processing payments. These companies are not authorised to use your personal information for any other purposes.
How does Loyalty Pet Treats collect information?
We may collect information about you:
1. When you register for an online account.
2. When you contact us to enquire about this site or any of our products or services.
3. Through your use of this site and the services and functionality offered through it.
We will only use personal information about you for the following reasons:
1. To create an online account for you.
2. To record and process your orders.
3. To add to our database so we may inform you of specials, promotions, offers and events via email or post.
4. To improve the products and services we offer through this site.
5. To respond to your queries.
6. Any other reasons which we may notify at the time the information is collected.
We may share your personal information:
1. To our group companies or service providers (e.g. in order to store the information).
2. Where the disclosure is in connection with one of the purposes for which the information was collected (e.g. to courier companies to enable deliveries).
3. Where we are required or authorised by law to make disclosure.
Except as provided above, we will not share your personal information with any other third parties.
Retention and Security
We will not hold your personal information for longer than is required for the purpose(s) for which it was collected.
We will ensure that security safeguards protect the information and we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that information will not be disclosed to any unauthorised person or organisation.
Access and Correction
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that personal information held by us is accurate and up-to-date. You are entitled to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not we hold personal information about you and you are entitled to reasonable access to this information. You may also request:
1. That we correct this information if it is inaccurate; and
2. That your details do not appear on our database.
You can make changes to your personal information on the “My Account” page, by contacting us using the “Contact Us” page on this site.
Please call or email us on the following details if you have any enquiries.
Phone: 07 5499 7211 (outside of Australia: +617 5499 7211)
Postal Address: PO BOX 3449 Caloundra DC QLD 4551 Australia.
Factory Address: 3/20 Enterprise Street Caloundra 4551 Queensland